Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hail to the new President-elect Obama.

H-E-L-L-O


I want to welcome myself back as I've been on a lull trying to get over the shock of my employer firing teachers, having a leader who isn't leading, and hiding my head in the sand while the Red and the Blue insult each other over and over and over again.


Now, that's all behind me and we can move forward with life. My beadist friend is off to Ethiopia with the Hope Bracelet Project and I'm looking forward to hearing from her and seeing her great pictures. Dallas cooled off when November rolled with Fall and awesomely beautiful Fall leaves in yellows, reds, and browns!!! All is wonderful in our household....can't wait until all the fleas will be soon be dead as weather dips quickly.and dog scratching diminishes. I plan to get back to the real reason for this blog feature write, write. writing. Hubby Kendall currently authoring a humouristically written killer mystery. Who killed who the readers want to know?


Have entered the Candace Havens Fast Draft project which if followed religiously and that means 20 pages per day then one has a book to edit within two weeks. For me, I'm preparing (Stage 1). This stage is exactly what it says....GETting READY. Set up your desk, clear out the clutter, SFICGIO..(Sit Fanny In Chair-Grind It Out)...20 days....however you count it (I'm taking out Sundays because that's our church day, family day, nap day, and generally the goof off day...no work and all play). My goal is to create a copy to edit by Nov 26, 2008. and it looks like I may have to use parts of Sundays to keep on schedule.


Candace swears by this process and vows that in spite of her terribly busy schedule and two teenages(that's enough in itself to distract most people) that this is how she has created her five novels. Others validate the process including Rosemary-Clement Moore The brave can sign up at Write_Workshop-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.


And I'm off! to finish out my 20 for today!!!

( ; >





No comments: